- National P3 Center: Provides guidance about how to best support at-home learning, focusing on two fundamentals of effective teaching and learning in the early grades: child development and equity.
- Division for Early Childhood: Whether you’re an early childhood special educator, a university faculty member, a program administrator, a practice-based coach, or a family member, you draw on high quality information to support your daily interactions with young children and families. Now DEC has three additional ways you can access evidence-based practices and resources to support whatever role you play - - and all of them are free.
- Blueprint: Blueprint for Early Literacy does just what its name says – it provides teachers with a detailed set of plans for delivering engaging and purposeful instruction that will assure children are ready for kindergarten.
- Ready4K: ParentPowered PBC is offering an enhanced version of the core Ready4K program for free through the end of the 2019-2020 school year to US early education providers to support at-home learning during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- PBS Learning Media - PreK: Find resources for early childhood lesson plans. Inspire your students with videos, games and activities aligned to state and national standards.
- Association of Alaska School Boards: Resources for Parents and Educators with Students at Home. AASB has provided a list of online resources that can help, as well as numerous companies offering their platforms and materials for free. Updated frequently.
- 50+ Easy Indoor Activities for Kids
- Sesame Street - Caring for Each Other: This site provides content and resources you can use with your family to offer comfort and spark playful learning activities. Children thrive with structure in their lives and they learn best through play, even in everyday moments like mealtimes and morning and evening routines. We hope the content and resources help you and your family breathe, laugh, and play together! And remember—they are not prescriptions you have to follow, but ideas you can use to spark other playful learning moments.
- Scholastic - Learn at Home
Reading and Math
Khan Academy https://www.khanacademy.org/
Scholastic (Multiple subjects)
National Geographic Kids https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/