Khan Academy https://www.khanacademy.org/
National Geographic Kids https://kids.nationalgeographic.com/
- Newsela: Current events articles for social studies, science, and ELA. All articles are available at several reading levels with guided questions, quizzes, and writing tasks.
- NoRedInk: Grammar and writing practice
- Khan Academy: Math ... from basics through AP Statistics!
- Which One Doesn't Belong: A website dedicated to providing thought-provoking puzzles for math teachers and students alike. There are no answers provided as there are many different and correct ways of choosing which one doesn't belong. Enjoy! - grades PK-12
- Estimation 180: Building number sense one day at a time. - grades PK-12
- Esti-Mysteries: Estimation meets mystery - Each image invites students to wonder what number is represented by the image. As you click through each Esti-Mystery, clues will appear that will allow the students to use math concepts to narrow the set of possibilities to a small set of numbers. In the end, the students will need to call upon their estimation skills to solve the mystery and find the missing number. - grades PK-12
- Bedtime Math: Posts daily math problems for families to build mathematical literacy. Just 5 quick minutes of number fun for kids and parents at home. Read a cool fact, followed by math riddles at different developmental levels so everyone can jump in! - grades K-6
- Turner’s GOW: Improving math literacy in the classroom; Students will become sharper, analytical thinkers in today's world. Students are given the opportunity to communicate their critical thinking and analysis through writing and classroom discussion. - grades 6-12
- Audible: FREE Audible subscriptions for AK teachers of students in Grades 8-12.
- Crash Course: Crash Course is a video series that proves that learning can be very entertaining! According to the site, "From courses like Astronomy to US History and Anatomy & Physiology it's got you covered…”
- HippoCampus: HippoCampus.org is a free, core academic web site that delivers rich multimedia content--videos, animations, and simulations--on general education subjects to middle-school and high-school teachers.