December 8, 2020
- We will practice writing HF & spelling words.
- We will review the ph, sh, wh, sounds
- We will practice writing complete sentences.
- We will add three numbers to make a sum.
- I can spell and read the spelling and HF words.
- I can identify words with wh, sh, ph sounds.
- I can write a complete sentence.
- I can add three numbers to make a sum.
Class Lesson at 10 a.m.
-Review blend “wh, sh, ph” sounds
-Review spelling words
-Write a sentence with 1 or 2 spelling words
-Listen to Story “Four Seasons for Animals”
- Math Lesson Homework pg 253 “Make 10 to Add”
-Reading Lesson on page 184 & 190 “Subjects and Verbs”
Homework For Today
- Watch: In a Rush Decodable Story video
- Complete Reader’s Notebook Page 184 & 190 “Subjects and Verbs” with video.
- Complete Math pg 265 “Add three numbers” HW page
- Watch ECRI Video Lesson 13 Day 2
- Watch “ Four Seasons for Animals” Reading Story Video