June Nelson Memorial Scholarship (State)
June Nelson Memorial Scholarship (STATE)
Application Deadline April 1st, 2022
- Essay Prompt - "Working Toward Equity and Inclusion."
Additionally, the following information is needed:
- Your name and school information.
- Response to essay question - up to 750 words in length.
- Student involvement and activities history.
- Copy of high school transcript with cumulative GPA.
- Acceptance letter from a business, trade, or college institution.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation - one from a community member, and one from a teacher.
- SAT or ACT Test Scores.
If you have any questions or diffculties with the application, please call us at (907) 463-1660 or email email@example.com.